If you want to support welding apparel thats made in the USA, then this product is for you. In fact, all Up in Smoke Welding Apparel is made using materials sourced right here in North America. We are deeply committed to ensuring that North American hands touch our products at every step along the way, from when we design our products to when we fulfill your order.
We know that once you try our products, you’ll never buy anything else. Why are we so confident? Because we test, test, test to ensure our products and the materials we use are the best for the jobs we know you do. The Novus welding shirt is designed for welding in warmer temperatures and climates and is a lightweight welding shirt. Trust in the Novus to work with you on the job site, protect you from burns while being a lightweight alternative to leather welding jackets.
6 Reasons To Buy To The FR Novus Welding Shirt:
- The FR Novus is light; we use lightweight FR twill in the body and use CarbonX Repel in the high wear areas.
- We think like welders because we are welders; we place protective materials in the best places to help protect you from burns. Placing this material only where you need it cuts down weight and bulkiness while delivering the protection you need.
- A welding shirt that’s designed right; our design includes a natural bend in the elbow for flexibility, dual layer sleeves, and an extended rear tail.
- A leader in welding wear; Up in Smoke Welding Apparel performs better than anything on the market, however, our garments are not indestructible. Our goal is to keep you protected and depending on the welding job that can be weeks, months or years.
Whether you’re pipelining in Texas, California or overseas, burning rod in a fab shop in Canada or Minnesota, or if you’re a welding hobbyist, artist or groupie, then Up in Smoke Welding Apparel has the best product for your welding job. Buy the FR Novus now, and you’ll be happy you did.
We believe welding isn’t just a job or a career. It’s a brother and sisterhood, a family, a community of people who get it done. It’s our job to ensure you have the best welding apparel on the market so that you look good, stay protected and get home to what matters most.
Size Before You Buy:
- Please remember to use our size chart.
- If in doubt about sizing, feel free to give our team a call at 1 (832) 497-3254